Online Dispensing Agreements
For Online Dispensing Customers in the United States
- A Thorne Online Dispensing Customer – by giving his or her unique Referral Code to a patient – is providing approval for the patient to purchase Thorne products directly from Thorne. The patient is authorized to order Thorne products either directly from the Thorne website or by calling Thorne's Customer Service Department. Alternatively, a patient can look up by “Last Name” a Thorne professional-customer's unique Referral Code during the patient’s account sign-up.
- Patients can purchase Thorne products at the retail prices listed on the Thorne website or on the current Patient Order Form. Thorne will drop-ship the products purchased by the patient to the shipping address provided by the patient.
- For a patient who orders Thorne products and identifies his or her Online Dispensing professional by name or unique Referral Code, the professional will receive a cash rebate of the difference between the product's wholesale price listed on the current Professional Order Form and the product's retail price listed on the Thorne website, net of fees and discounts.
- If a cash rebate balance exceeds $100 at the end of any given month, then the cash rebate check will be processed at the end of the following month. If a cash rebate balance is less than $100, then the cash balance will continue to accumulate and will be issued in whichever following month the accumulated cash balance is greater than $100.
- Please note that any discounts from retail pricing that either the professional-customer or Thorne might choose to provide to patients will be deducted from the cash rebate balance.
- A platform fee will be deducted from the cash rebate balance. This fee will be calculated as fifteen percent (15%) of the wholesale price for each transaction. If the platform fee is greater than the calculated rebate for a given transaction, then no rebate will be paid.
- Thorne reserves the right, in its discretion, at any time and without notice, to terminate this Online Dispensing Agreement or to refuse to drop-ship Thorne products to a patient. The exercise of this right will not affect the status of a cash rebate due and payable to the professional-customer.
- As a condition of Online Dispensing professionals receiving cash rebates from Thorne, the professional must complete Thorne’s account sign-up process and submit his or her Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) to Thorne, which will enable Thorne to transmit an IRS Form 1099 to the professional-customer at the end of the calendar year. The Taxpayer Identification Number can be provided to Thorne by forwarding an IRS Form W-9 or by using the IRS-approved substitute form below.
U.S. Internal Revenue Service — Substitute IRS Form W-9 Certification
I certify to each of the following:
- The following number is my correct Taxpayer Identification Number (or I am waiting a Taxpayer Identification Number to be issued to me): ________________________ .
- I am not subject to backup withholding because: (a) I am exempt from backup withholding, or (b) I have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service that I am subject to backup withholding because of a failure to report interest or dividends, or (c) the Internal Revenue Service has notified me that I am no longer subject to backup withholding.
- I am a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person.
- The FATCA code on this form, if any, indicating that I am exempt from FATCA reporting is correct.
The Internal Revenue Service does not require consent to any provision of this document other than the certifications required to avoid backup withholding.